Cart is empty
1. Why do we use Colt 1911A1 Grips from genuine water buffalo horn, bone, mother of pearl or abalone?
- We make grips by HAND. We only do handmade product. You could view my image of handmade process and video on these link:
Video: Click here
Image: Click here
- Your grips will alway unique. We make your grips from genuine water buffalo horn, cow horn, mother of pearl and abalone.
- We always include free copper protection for your grips hole. Image of copper protection:
2. Vein and Color of genuine water buffalo horn, bone and mother of pearl:
- Because we only use genuine (real) material. Your grips will be similar with our image. It couldn't correct 100% like our image.
- We had been capture a lot of image for each model. You could learn how your grips similar with another image for this mode.
3. Some image about 1911A1 Handmade on our workshop:
4. About 1911A1 grips option:
- You could check this link to learn about 1911A1 grips option before you checkout on our website: Click here
5. Another model of gun grips:
- If you like this style and vein of color but you want to apply it on another kind of model gun grips. You could send us an ticket on Support.KimSon.Vn
- You could also visit this link before submit new ticket: Click here
Video when we make this grips:
- Black Horn
- White Bone
You could use this filter to search product made from:
- Special sea shell
- Abalone - Green Color
No posts found